Tuesday, August 17, 2010

There's More Than Corn In Indiana

In no particular order there's lakes, boats, John Wongs, Grandparents, & super cute babies (and apparently Todd's new {he wishes} hobby bowfishing)!


Lincoln was such a good baby on our trip, he played or slept on all of our flights. He LOVED looking out the window of the plane! There was only one time during our 4 flights that he got a little fussy and all I had to do was start opening and shutting the window shade so he could play peek-a-boo with the sun and he was a happy camper. He also spent time gnawing on Sophie's head and watching some Baby Einstein while we were allowed to be using electronic devices. All in all it was another positive flying experience for our little domestic traveler.

Our time spent in Indiana was great, but there is just never enough time to see everyone and do everything we want to do. We had lots of visits packed into a short time but it was worth it. We are all pretty exhausted this week though. Hopefully we will have some time this weekend between doing laundry, continuing to baby proof, and putting up baby gates to get a nap (or two) in. Wishful thinking I am sure.

So here are a few pictures from our wonderful trip!




Relaxing On The Patio



Grandpa Sparks



Lincoln & Kenlee...I Think He Likes Her
(I know I wanted to keep her!)



The BEST Mac & Cheese I've EVER Had
(Thank you Mom & Paula Dean)



Having A Ball With The Snavely's ~ Sweet Cora Was Sleeping



On A Boat, On A Boat



Grandpa & Grandma Isaacs


Playing With Cousin Braxton

Lincoln Loves His Grammy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great trip! Lincoln should give lessons on plane behavior, he sounds like a great companion.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design byApril Showers