Monday, April 25, 2011

How to Buy Yourself 10 Minutes of Quiet: Toddler Edition

Step 1: Give child a silicone spatula.
Step 2: Put child in ball pit
Step 3: Sit back and enjoy your glorious 10 minutes








4 comments:

  1. hm, I think I need access in order ot view the video. Youtube says its private

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I think I fixed the problem. Thanks, Will, for the heads up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm ... Dear Blogging Mommy,

    Do you guarantee 10 peaceful minutes? Even with two children in the ballpit with spatulas?

    Thanks,
    Faithful reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Faithful Reader,

    After careful consideration I believe that it could be possible to obtain 10 peaceful minutes using this method with two children. However I think it will be necessary to invest in two spatulas & separate ballpits. I am sure ours could be available for use when the time comes. ;-)

    Sincerely,
    Blogging Mommy

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design byApril Showers