Wednesday, November 11, 2009

32 week Ultrasound

Here are the latest and greatest pictures of Mr. Bun from today’s 32 week ultrasound. Everything looks great, he is a big boy so far, 4lbs 11oz that means he is in the 75th percentile for weight! I am glad that he is healthy but I am slightly scared by the thought of having a big baby...a girl I work with just had a 10lb 13oz baby boy! We have our last ultrasound scheduled for 12/23.

While at the appointment we were surprised that they offered us a peek at Mr. Bun in 4D. He would not fully cooperate and had his hand/arm in front of his eyes the whole time, but you can see his little hand and his nose and mouth! I guess he is like Todd and I, not a morning person, lol! For once he was pretty sill and wasn't flipping around all over the place.




2 comments:

  1. Grammy thinks our Bun is very handsome, just like his Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful!! I can't wait to give him kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design byApril Showers