Friday, January 4, 2013

Team i6 Takes on A New Year & Week 156

Well, Happy New Year to you all!  It's been so far so good here.  A little hectic but that's pretty much the norm so you know...  

We had a the opportunity to have a sitter come and watch Lincoln so we could have a date night with The Aldersons and The Acks Saturday night.  We had a lovely dinner out and then stopped for drinks and conversation before we headed home by almost midnight to relieve the sitter.  It was nice to get out at least once more with adults before Baby Girl arrives in a few weeks.  

A few days later was New Years Eve and we spent that with with the same fun group, this time plus all the munchkins.  Good good times.  Lots of yummy food, fun, and some good ol' Skyping with some other great friends rounded out a pretty decent year.  
We spent the night and Linc even did pretty good sleeping in his peapod in a "new to him" place, even if we did let him stay up playing with his new innotab computer thing quite a bit later than we normally would.  

We are gearing up for Linc's big 3rd Birthday party this coming weekend so there has been some prep going on for that.  I spent a few days putting the finishing touches on the goodie boxes and various other things I am working on for the party.  I am sure I will have a post on how that goes coming up pretty soon, well if I am not too exhausted afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers