Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mama i6 Takes on Week 38

Total weight gain/loss: Up 2lbs this week.
Maternity clothes? Yes everyday for sure, but I did recently wear a non maternity Purdue shirt for a theme day at work. 
Sleep: (And yet again) Nothing has changed here, except it has probably gotten even  more uncomfortable since last week.  I toss and turn a lot. :( 

Best moment this week:  Enjoyed a day off from work and got lots of stuff checked off the todo list before Baby Girl comes.  Still so much more to do though....  I do have my hospital bag like half packed so that's progress.
Movement: Still movin' but I have a feeling things are getting a little tight in there, so she's slowing down a little bit.
Food cravings: Not that I can think of. 
Gender: Team Pink.
Labor Signs: Some aches and pains but nothing to send me to the hospital.

Belly button in or out? I would say we are getting to the point where it could go either way.
What I miss: I would love to not feel so darn tired and sore all the time.  OH and not having feet that are SO swollen by the end of the day, granted I am pretty lucky that this is hitting quite a bit later than the last time but still.  Yuck! 
What I am looking forward to: I am A big glass of wine. ;-P and some lox, oh yeah and meeting Baby Girl.
Size of Baby:  (19.75 in long) a leek

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers