We are excited to meet the little guy and have been getting a lot of advice on how to induce.Prenatal Massage: Tried, Failed
Hot/Spicy Foods: Tried, Failed
Walking the Stairs: Tried, Failed
Nesting: Tried, Failed
Loud, Suspenseful Movie: Tried, Failed
We haven't given up yet and will continue to try these and other methods right up until the induction date. We haven't visited the hospital yet, but we had a couple of close calls. We were pretty sure that late evening on Jan 1st it was time. I even ran around and packed a few last minute things for the hospital bags. It turned out to be just sporadic contractions and Stacie not feeling well. Then today (Jan 3rd) we thought that it was time. But as it turns out, she was not leaking amniotic fluid (just typical late term pregnancy symptoms).
While we're waiting for this egg to hatch, we have been packing a few months worth of going out into a few weeks. We have been grabbing dinner out with friends, seeing movies, and may even make it downtown this coming week to see a museum or two. I am done with work until at least mid-January so it's nice to have a few days to relax with Stacie before things get hectic.
If you're reading this blog, you're likely on the list to get the email blast when the bun is delivered. So get your smart phones ready, because I just found a couple of good acupressure points and I'm off to find out if they work.
No comments:
Post a Comment