Happy Valentine's Day
How old? 1 Month 4 daysTotal weight gain/loss: Linc: 8.8lbs, Mommy: 4lbs more to loose before making it back to pre-baby weight.
Baby clothes? For as much as he eats I would think he would be in 0-3 month clothes by now, but we are close.
Sleep: He is such a great sleeper! And he is so cuddly during the day! He just loves to snuggle and take little naps with his mommy during the day. SO cute!
Best moment this week: Well since we were snowed in pretty much all week it was nice for Todd be able to have so much baby bonding time with Lincoln, which left me some time to shower, nap, feel like a real person again...oh and get some laundry done.
I also was able to get about half of our birth announcements put together and mailed out, now I just need to do the other 40 or so.
Worst moment this week: Ummm being buried under like 30 inches of snow! Up until yesterday I think it had been at least 10+ days straight that I had not left the house, like at all. Todd, Linc, and I were finally able to get out and make it to the mall to just walk around a little bit yesterday, it was SO nice to just get out of the house!
Movement: Linc is turning his head more, and he loves to watch the mobile above his swing. He is also starting to make more funny faces at us, I think we are getting close to him smiling at us (and not just because he is going #2)!
What I am looking forward to: Heading back to Indiana for a visit soon...
Milestones: Smiling is universal. A baby's first smile happens at about the same time in all cultures, so get ready for your baby to reward all your loving care with a beaming, toothless, just-for-you grin. This will probably make your heart melt, even if you've just had your worst night yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment