Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our Ladybug is Now a Cub

This past Wednesday was Lincoln's last day with his Ladybug class & his beyond amazing teacher Mrs. F.  We love her, Lincoln loves her,  and he will miss her for sure.  But Linc will still see her on the playground and she made him promise to come back and say hi to her and the other Ladybug teachers every once in a while...they can't get enough of his sweet smile!


Linc on His First Day in the Butterflies 1yr Ago
(can you believe how little he looks???)
For Linc's final day as a Ladybug I found an idea on Pinterest that I wanted to do for all of his teachers.  So I found these reusable cold cups at Wegmans for $5.99 a piece, then had Linc create some original art work on some plain printer paper, stuffed the cups, & added some Crystal Light packets around inside of the cup.  Then I printed out the little "thank you" flag and cut them out and added them to the straw, and plopped them in some starbucks drink holders (it pays to be a regular, I am sure Todd would disagree though, haha).  And...voilà




Here is the link to the original bloggers post, gotta give credit where credit is due.  Teacher Appreciation Cup

Ready for Our First Day as a Cubby

So that brings us to today.  My baby's toddler's first day as a cub.  He's a big boy now.  He sits at a little table with his friends and they eat cereal w/ milk, nibble at orange wedges, and drink milk from a cup - not a sippy a full on no lid little toddler sized cup.  With ever sip he took from his cup, totally not spilling at all, he would stop and take his napkin and wipe his little mouth.  His teachers thought he was a hoot, such a little man with his good manners and all. Uch he was just the cutest waving bye bye to me and blowing me kisses as I left.


When I picked him up his teachers told me he had a fantastic first day and they had nicknamed him "Lil Cassinova" since he was all about flirting (ie running around poking & giggling at) and the little girls in his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers