Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Teacher Gift Project

I am sure that I have said it on here before, but I will say it again...we LOVE our daycare.  It is the best place ever and I feel good about taking Lincoln there everyday.  I must because I drive 40min there & back every morning & night, yeah yeah I know that's an easy commute around here but I am spoiled!  We have had the best experience there and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone that asks me about childcare.  So that being said I wanted to do a little something special for his teachers this Holiday Season...and this is what I came up with.

These were inspired by this project I did for his teachers in the room he graduated from this summer.


I found reusable travel mugs that look like Starbucks cups on Amazon.com and filled them with yummy packets of hot cocoa & made cute gift tags to put on them held in by the little green drink stoppers from Starbucks.  Yeah, I might be a regular at my local Starbucks, so thankfully they don't look at me too weirdly when I ask for extra drink stoppers & cup carriers.
I hope his teachers love them! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers