Friday, May 4, 2012

Team i6 Takes on Week 121

Here we are, we made it through the week to another wonderful Friday!  Glad you could join us as I recap our week.  Here's what has been shakin' and bakin' in the Team i6 kitchen:

Friday I scored a free pass to a consignment sale in our area so Daddy & Lincoln hung out and played while I headed there after dinner to see what cool stuff I could score.  I got a few pieces of really really nice cloths for Linc, a balance bike, a puzzle & a few books, and found a couple of things for T&Z that Cyndi had been looking for.  I was in particular pretty psyched about the bike ($30), those things can be pricey ($70) and it was brand spanking new!  Isn't it the CUTEST?!? 
Saturday we had a nice leisurely morning, slept in - sort of - more like laid in bed while Linc watched some cartoons on my phone.  I made us a tasty pancake breakfast, I mean who does not love pancakes with marshmallow & chocolate scauce faces with hashbrown hair?!?  Then we headed out the door set for Lincoln's daycare Spring Carnival.  It was a bit on the chilly side but still pretty fun.  We met up with our friends The G's and Miss J there. 
J's mama, Dee, was volunteering and manning the little kid's bouncy house, so Linc & J spent quite a bit in there.  He also played a few carnival games and won a few prizes.
Linc also explored the front seat of a police cruiser again...I think he's gotten to sit/play in the front of a police car more in his two years than I did my whole childhood and my Uncle Jim was a cop!  Then it was time for him to decorate his own cupcake, and then eat said cupcake.  YUM.

Saturday night Daddy & Mommy got to go be grown-ups for a little bit and attend a special event at our Temple as guests of the Rabbi.  It was a very nice evening & and lovely dinner.  Lincoln got to spend time with one of his favorite teachers who babysat for him.  A good time was had by all.

Sunday the boys went to Gymboree while I ran some errands and then we met up so we could get Lincoln a haircut (no tears again! yay!) and lunch.  I think we thoroughly wore a Lincoln out as he was asleep before we even hit highway to head home.
 Everything else this week was pretty much the status quo.  We did enjoy dinner out (thank you to one of my many awesome bosses) at Bertucci's and Linc had a great time tossing/playing with his very own pizza dough. 

When the moon hits your eye. Like a big-a pizza pie.
That's amore.
And lastly I'll leave you with some original Lincoln art - well iPhone art anyway.  Linc has discovered several apps on my phone and one of his faves right now is the Doodle app.  Behold his creation...  we call this one 2 of 10
 OK...thththat's all folks!  Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers