We've had the Jewish High Holidays of Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur, and we made it to family services and went to Tashlik with our temple congragation at Lake Fairfax. Linc had a good time playing and tossing bread into the stream.
We did RH dinner with The Alderson's which was blogged about in my week 22 bumpdate.
That week seemed to fly by and on Friday we took Linc to his very first Circus. We went with his best girl, Miss J, and they had a super great time. Carsten got us all tickets and we were - kid you not - front row, ring side seats. We could reach out and touch the ring. It was a nice small circus, very kiddo friendly. No elephants or tigers, just people performers & a few horses & a couple of rescue doggies they had do some agility type tricks. It was fun and entertaining and the kids thought it was great! Here were some of the good shots I got.
| The kids pretending to be acrobats, lol |
Nothing too exciting happened during this most recient work week, same old same old. Linc is settling into preschool pretty well and is getting to know his new classmates. He has even been paired up with a "Big Buddy" there who will help him get to know the routines more and "mentor" him.
Well, that's all I've got for now...I am way too exhausted to ellaborate more on the week. But I am sure there will be a jam packed update next week. And I am just happy to say I am caught up on blogging for now. Whew.
No comments:
Post a Comment