Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mama i6 Takes on Week 27

Total weight gain/loss: Up 2lbs this week according to my Dr.  Still right on track.
Maternity clothes? Yep and I think I might need to pick up another pair of dress pants to make it though so I don't have to do as much laundry, ha.
Sleep: I am still quite tired right now, Baby Girl is zapping me of all my energy.  Sleep is high on my priority list right now.   
Best moment this week: 
We had a good Dr. appt this week and saw my fave Dr. in our practice.  She talked with us a little about scheduling my c-section and we decided to put in to have it scheduled on my due date so Baby Girl can cook right up until then.  So anyway Jan 24th will be the day, unless she has other plans. We also had another ultrasound scheduled for Nov 5th, so we have that to look forward to as well.
Worst moment this week: I have been kinda crazy emotional this week so I am sure I have been a peach to deal with just ask Todd and possibly Linc...sorry boys. A few things at work just did not go as planned so I was stressed out mess.  Next week is a new week and hopefully will go just a little better. 
Movement: Lots.
Food cravings: Nope.
Gender: Team Pink.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: For the week I had...wine and LOTS of it. :-(
What I am looking forward to: Getting things in order.
Size of Baby:  (14.5 in long) Cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers