Friday, May 17, 2013

Team i6 Takes on The Eye of the Tiger

She did it! (...and see here where/when "He did it!") 

Delilah has rolled over back to front. 

At 3 months and 13 days no less.  Go girl.  And here is where competative nature kicks in, lol, Lilah was able to do it close to two weeks ahead of Linc when he was a baby.  You better watch out big bro, she's ready to give you a run for your money! 

Now, here is the worst gif I've ever made/posted.  Sorry quality is lacking I just wanted to get something posted, so doing it quickly won out.  She did actually start out all the way on her back, just she started turning on to her side too quickly for us to get the first pic snapped.  I work with what I've got.

http://picasion.com/i/1TRhD/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers