Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Team i6 Takes on Big Brother Turns FOUR! (part 1)

4!!!!  FOUR, you guys!?!  Look at that handsome 4yr old face!


Stop it.  Just stop it.  He is going to turn 5 next, and I just can not even fathom having a 5 year old.  This time passing thing is just getting out of control.  Can we freeze it right here please?  Next Delilah is going to 1, and I am just not going to be able to handle it.  I should probably start looking for a brown paper bag now to start breathing into...

Ok enough with the dramatics.  Here's the photojournalistic trip down memory lane.  As I do every year, I took a picture of my precious "baby" boy on the morn of his Birthday.  Lets start from the begining...

2010 
2011 
 2012
 2013
 2014

**Well, I tried to anyway.  I tip toed down the stairs and quietly peeked into his room and was ready to snap the picture...when I see no Lincoln in his bed! 

Mommy:  "Uhhhh, Lincoln, buddy where are you?"

Lincoln:  "Hi Mommy." 

Mommy:  Looks frantically around dark room to see Lincoln in front of his dresser searching through his underwear drawer.  "Whatcha doing dude?"

Lincoln:  "It's my Birthday I need to get dresssseeedddd now!"

Mommy:  "Can you grab monkey and hop back into bed for a quick picture first?"

Lincoln:  "Sure, but make it real quick!" 

Mommy:  "OK then."

Just trying to keep the tradition alive folks.  And apparently in the future I will be going back to setting an alarm to take a picture in the wee hours of the morning to stay ahead of this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers