Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ti6TO: The Haircut Heard 'round the WMA

Sob.  And it is all my fault.  I was desperate to try to fix my baby girl's mullet situation.  It did not go well.  Though I suppose if I were trying to look at the bright side...

Silver lining #1:  Delilah sat perfectly still for the woman cutting her hair.  Won't sit still for me to do anything to her hair but if you are a teacher or a perfect stranger, sure, do what you want.

Silver lining #2:  The mullet is gone, however, so is most of the rest of her hair besides the topmost layer.  But I suppose someday when it does all start growing back out it will look better in the long run. 

Silver lining #3:  It was free due to my look of complete and utter despair during the haircut & my repeated declarations that it was too short, TOO SHORT, ftlog stop cutting woman. (please note that I may be slightly melodramatic about this, or so Todd tells me)

Silver lining #4:  Delilah must sense the hair emergency that has occurred and now willfully reaches for and picks out headbands to wear every.single.morning.  I have not been successful in getting her to wear a headband since oh lets see about when she was 9 months old.  Although sometimes she just wants to wear all of the things...and that really is a look let me tell you.

 

1 comment:

 
Blog Design byApril Showers