How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Well after Ray’s the Steaks and Work Baby Shower cake, it a miracle I am only up half a pound.
Maternity clothes? Yep, we’ve got quite the bump going on these days!
Sleep: Meh, sometimes it’s good & sometimes it’s not so good. I am just trying to get as much as I can these days.
Best moment this week: Too many to count! Meeting up with some new friends for dinner in Reston Town Center & then attending Friday night services where we got to hear about the history of our temple’s torah which was originally from Czech and during the Holocaust was confiscated and sent to Prague. After the war ended it was found and restored and sent over to NVHC with the understanding that if the original synagogue in Czech was ever to start again then they could have it back. It was really interesting and moving to hear about its history.
Spending my Birthday relaxing & opening presents with my wonderful husband and then having dinner out at Ray’s the Steaks with Matt & Cyn…eating way too much good food!
And then yesterday at work all of our bosses and coworkers threw a surprise Baby Shower for Todd and me. We played a couple of games, one of them was everyone had 3 minutes to come up with the most Boy names that could be made out of the letters in Stacie Sparks & Todd Isaacs. The most one person came up with was 15…I think I came up with 8, Todd had about 6. Some of the really funny ones were Spock, Rockie, Park, Rasta, & Ace. We had yummy cake & snacks & juice and then we opened presents! I am such a lucky girl. I may get stressed from time to time but when it comes down to it I have a great work environment to go into every day! We got our pack and play, Tree Tops mobile, lots of soft little blankets & sweet little outfits, some stuffed animals, & lots of books to read to Mr. Bun, some giftcards too! Oh and one of the ladies made us a cloth diaper cake with all sorts of fun stuff on it! And my boss got me flowers for my birthday…they look so pretty on my desk! OK I am done.
Worst moment this week: Turning 29…just 362 days from the big 3-0.
Food cravings: I could go for some T-bell today for lunch, but I will just have salad instead. Oh I do have a coupon for a free ice cream creation from Cold Stone for my bday and I do intend to use it!
Movement: Still a yes. I was laying on the couch watching tv this past weekend and had my hand resting on my bump and felt him do a roll across my belly…it was So. Freakin’. Weird…there is something in there ya’ll.
Gender: Team Blue!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? Innie, for now…
What I miss: I missed not having a nice big glass of wine with steak for my Birthday dinner.
What I am looking forward to: Booking my prenatal massage that Todd got me for my Birthday! Then next week we have a 32 week ultrasound, so that will be fun. Gosh and before I know it Thanksgiving will be here and we will hopefully be making one last trip to Cleveland before Mr. Bun gets here. I also should be getting to train my backfill for work here shortly so that will be nice to have someone else around that can help out with tasks and lighten my load a little in the last few weeks.
Milestones: This week, Mr. Bun measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's is moving a lot, kicking and doing somersaults. All this moving is a sign that the baby is active and healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment