How far along? 33 weeks Total weight gain/loss: Up 2lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep: My sleep schedule is so off, for me anyway! I was up at 6:30am on Saturday, um no thank you. I fully expect to be up all the time come January, but I like and want my sleep now please and thank you. I am definitely at the point where every time I wake up to turn over I realize that I have to use the bathroom too…and I have news for Todd…it will not be too much longer before he will be waking up too so that he can help me roll out of bed. Yes this is truly a glamorous time in my life!
Best moment this week: Getting to see Mr. Bun in a 3D ultrasound even though he would not fully cooperate! He is a chunky little monkey at 4lbs 11oz. Both grandmas’ think that he looks like Todd.
We also worked on the nursery some Saturday; we got the crib all ready putting on the bed skirt, mattress pad, sheets, bumper, ect. We moved the bookcase in the room & then moved the cradle out and up to our room. I washed and put away all of Mr. Bun’s cute little outfits & onesies. The only things left to do are hang some art, a few
pictures, & a shelf, get the rocking chair in place, and purchase a floor lamp for the room. Finished out the day with zpizza & Milwaukee frozen custard (mint chocolate chip) & hanging out with the Aldersons!
Sunday was fun day…we went over to some friends and watched the Redskins game, and they actually won, too bad we did a lot more chatting & eating than watching. We had a great time and my almond pound cake w/ fresh raspberries & blackberries w/ elderberry syrup was a hit!
We also worked on the nursery some Saturday; we got the crib all ready putting on the bed skirt, mattress pad, sheets, bumper, ect. We moved the bookcase in the room & then moved the cradle out and up to our room. I washed and put away all of Mr. Bun’s cute little outfits & onesies. The only things left to do are hang some art, a few
pictures, & a shelf, get the rocking chair in place, and purchase a floor lamp for the room. Finished out the day with zpizza & Milwaukee frozen custard (mint chocolate chip) & hanging out with the Aldersons!Sunday was fun day…we went over to some friends and watched the Redskins game, and they actually won, too bad we did a lot more chatting & eating than watching. We had a great time and my almond pound cake w/ fresh raspberries & blackberries w/ elderberry syrup was a hit!
Worst moment this week: Spending 6+ hours at the Reston Hospital on Friday, don’t worry everything is OK, but I had to get a RH factor shot because Todd has a positive blood type and I am negative and because we don’t know what Mr. Bun has I need to get a shot to prevent any future problems with any future babies depending on their blood types. Anyway I had to get my blood drawn, then tested, then had to wait for my RH shot to be ready and 6 hours later I got a really ouchie shot in my bum and then had to wait around another 30min so that they could make sure I didn’t have a reaction. At least the hospital had wifi so I could at least play around on the iTouch while I was waiting.
Food cravings: Nope, nothing that I can think of right now.
Movement: So my ultrasound Dr. gave me a sheet to keep track of a daily kick count and every day for 30min after breakfast, lunch, and dinner I am supposed to lay on my left side and count how many kicks/rolls/hiccups there are during that time. The example on the sheet had 4 kicks after breakfast, 6 kicks after lunch, and about 9 kicks after dinner. Well let me tell you the first day I had about 6 kicks after breakfast, 13 after lunch, and about 23 after only about 15mins after dinner! This kid is a mover!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: None, but the ultrasound tech said that Mr. Bun was head down and low so it seems like he is getting ready to go. However, she could not promise he would stay that way, some babies do not stay down and move again before it is all over with.
Belly button in or out? IN.
What I miss: Being able to move around as quickly as I used to be able to. This last week or so I have been pretty achy and I have noticed that it is a bit harder to get up/off the couch. What I am looking forward to: This weekend we are going to pick out the car seat and base at Buy Buy Baby. After that we are going to Dinner Done to make some yummy frozen dinners to stash away until after Mr. Bun has arrived. Then probably a nap, and then hanging out with the girls for Cortney’s Birthday! Sunday we will be clean clean cleaning…not so much looking forward to that but ya gotta do whatcha gotta do…
Milestones: This week Mr. Bun weighs over 4 pounds (a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment