Total weight gain/loss: 10.8 lbs & 24 inches
Baby clothes? Enjoying putting crib shoes on him with his little outfits. But that will likely stop Monday-Friday since he'll be heading to daycare, I think having to deal with them will annoy the teachers. They are super cute though. =-)
Best moment this week: Every moment. Just taking in every last second of my last week and home with Linc. I am soooo sad that it is ending. He is just so sweet, smart, cute, & cuddly, I just want to spend everyday with him!
We also took Linc to his first Tot Shabbat Saturday. It was super cute, they sang songs and Miss Nell read them Five Little Gefilte Fish. They even had an Oneg
Worst moment this week: Lincoln getting the last of his 2 month shots, since we split them up he got some at 3 months. Next month he gets a few more at 4 months poor thing.
Taking Linc into to his new daycare to get some paperwork dropped off and setup his crib and dresser drawer full of supplies (diapers, wipes, extra cloths, ect). I wasn't even leaving him and I had a mini-breakdown when I got back to the car. Monday is going to be a really rough day for me.
Movement: He is trying his darnedest to roll over from his back to his tummy (see video below. Todd seems to think playing Eye of the Tiger helps). He is doing a reflex that babies 2-3 months old do called "the archer" I think it has a more technical term but basically he turns his head one way and that arm goes straight out and the other goes bent behind his head like an archery pose.
What I am looking forward to: Well next Friday is our 5 year anniversary, and I do have to say I couldn't be happier. I am looking forward to many more to come!
Virginia Gold Cup is coming up May 1st and we are excited that we will have the best sitters in the world coming in to watch Linc. Grammy Sparks & Grandma Isaacs are flying out just to watch him while we go have a guilt free great time at the races.
Milestones: Your baby has been able to recognize you since he was just a few days old, but now he may actually be able to show it. About half of babies this age begin to exhibit an obvious recognition of their parents. Your baby will probably continue to smile at strangers, especially when they look him straight in the eye and coo or talk to him. But he's starting to sort out who's who in his life, and he definitely prefers you, your partner, and perhaps a few others. Your baby may quiet down and make eye contact with you, or he may search for you in a room and move his arms in excitement or smile when he finds you. He may even find your scent calming and comforting.

No comments:
Post a Comment