Just Chillin'
How old? 3 Months 28 days Baby clothes? So we were joking at Gold Cup that Lincoln need a baby fedora...I definitely think that he needs one before the first weekend in May 2011!
Sleep: I have found Lincoln sleeping on his side the past few mornings when I have check on him in his bassinet. I have also found that he has worn himself out so thoroughly during tummy time that he has fallen asleep on his tummy and then we promptly moved him to his napper, but I have a feeling that he's not gonna stay a back sleeper to much longer.
Best moment this week: Seriously there have been SO many!Grandmas came into town and spoiled little boy rotten.
Lincoln rolled over from back to tummy for the FIRST TIME!
I got my first Mother's Day card from Lincoln (well the daycare made it, and it was a little early).
Worst moment this week: Linc has finally grown out of his newborn napper attachment on the pack-n-play. He is getting to be such a big boy! Very bittersweet.
Movement: WOO HOO he did it! See above.
What I am looking forward to: Taking Lincoln to his second Tot Shabbat, getting the pups groomed, and going to the first Reston Farmer's Market of the season...BUSY Saturday!
My first Mother's Day Sunday! Though, technically we found out a year ago on Mother's Day that we were expecting so I suppose I was a mother last Mother's Day it's just that nobody else knew it. =-)
And Thursday of next week Linc has his 4mo check up.
Milestones: By now, your baby may play with his hands and feet for a few minutes at a time. He's quite fond of doing one action over and over again until he's sure of the result. Then he'll switch things up a bit to see if the result is different. Suddenly you'll realize it's strangely quiet in the bedroom and look in, only to discover that your baby, who until now has needed your attention for most of every waking moment, is amusing himself in his crib. You might be able to start reading the paper again — well, maybe just the headlines.


No comments:
Post a Comment