Total weight: XXlbs *to be updated
Baby clothes: Got to break in Linc's swim trunks & shirt. The trunks are a tad big, but man is he such a cutie in both.
Best moment this week: Thursday I took Linc and we went to the Reston Zoo for a play date. We had such a good time! I met some new mommy friends and Lincoln was a little charmer and met some new baby friends! He actually stayed awake for most of the trip this time and got to see more animals. I think his favorite were the baby goats, watusi cattle, & fennec foxes.
Worst Moment: Poor guy still can't kick his stuffy/runny nose, but the Dr. said that around this age they sometimes just have a perpetual runny nose and there's just not much you can do except make them comfortable. So we are going to purchase a cool mist humidifier sometime this weekend. Morning are especially bad though, and he HATES having his nose aspirated, not that I can blame him. =(
Movement: I saw Linc put his hand on the edge of his pack-n-play and pull at it as if he was trying to pull himself up...um NO. Not yet little man, don't you even dare. That is all I have to say about that.
What I am looking forward to: Tony's BBQ, should be fun as always. Perhaps the Loundoun Valley Vinyard Annual Bark & Wine on Sunday...we'll see. Then two days of hard work, and then a trip to Cleveland! Yay!
Milestones: Your baby can't express his emotions in the same complex way you can. Although he can clearly let you know when he's happy or unhappy, his ability to demonstrate his love and sense of humor is just developing.As your baby gets older, he may start to cry when you leave the room and get excited when you come back in. He may also raise his arms when he wants to be picked up and give you pats on the back.And you'll probably see him getting your jokes — he'll laugh at funny expressions and try to make you laugh too. Keep the laughter flowing with your silly faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment