Tuesday, November 30, 2010

One-One-One Until He's ONE

A good friend, Auntie Cortney, sent me an email mentioning that TODAY it is one month, one week, and one day until our little Lincoln turns ONE year old!  

That. blew. my. mind.

How quickly the time goes.  I feel like we have only been at this parenting gig for a few months.  Yet on the flip side I feel like Lincoln has always been apart of our lives...it is a weird juxtaposition.

Also this means I need to get my act together and start thinking about planning Linc's first birthday party!

OK I am going to leave you with an adorable Lincoln picture.  This is what happens with Mommy lets Daddy feed Lincoln...sure he can just feed himself rice, that won't be messy at all.
I suppose this is getting him/us ready for his first taste of cake...I can only imagine that will be just as messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers