Thursday, June 21, 2012

Team i6 Takes on Clean-up on Aisle 5

I think I have talked about how I like to shop at Harris Teeter here before...it is very child friendly and they have fresh fruit & cheese samples, good kid carts, cookies, and balloons.  It's just a good grocery store & it helps that it is close too.  


Well anyway we stopped by there tonight after we had dinner at the Panera right next door.  I just needed to pick up a few things and we noticed they have these mini carts made for kids that have a tall flag on them that says "shopper in training".  Cute.  So since we only had a few things to pick up and it would be a quick trip we decided to let Linc take one.  He did alright but we pretty much spent the trip chasing after him and he of course wanted to drive it all himself and would except no help from us.  We split up for a bit so that I could grab what we needed since Linc was on his own mission.  Daddy and Linc headed one way and I the other.  


Daddy followed Linc and was pretty happy that he seemed ok just walking up and down the aisles not really grabbing anything just looking. Out of nowhere, he decided to stop and survey a shelf picking up a can of Hormel chili and placing it in the cart, of all things, lol.  Then he moved along and picked out a jar of green olives and proclaimed, "yummy, grapes!" and placed them in the cart as well.  After that, he started surveying a wall of glass pickle jars, and daddy knew it was time to move on.


We probably covered every square foot of that grocery store, but Lincoln was happy and there were no collisions. Linc even wanted to help place the items in his cart onto the conveyor belt. All in all, a pretty good trip for our "shopper in training". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers