Daddy woke up to a yummy homemade breakfast, eggs, bacon, french toast...the works, nothing but the best for the BEST Daddy!
Then Daddy opened presents. A very special, made with love drink coozey (that he made as school), a new bank/catch all jar, and matching shirts for Daddy & Lincoln. I was working with a mustache theme - and I made a super cute photo card online (I am quite proud of btw) that went along with it nicely.
Then it was time for Gymboree where we pretty much had the place to ourselves. Daddy & Linc had a great time playing around.
| I must'ache you, Daddy...Did you have great Father's Day? |
We headed to the pool for the afternoon & we all were just slightly chilly but had a great time splashing around. Sorry no pics from this venture, water and Mommy's iPhone do not get near each other.
Daddy chose a new place to try out for dinner, a Mongolian BBQ joint that just opened in Chantilly. Genghis Grill. It was SO good, reminded us of a place in Cleveland that we used to love to go to. We will definitely be back, it was super kiddo friendly and Linc loved watching the cooks at the back of the restaurant. Then we hit up our fav froyo place for just a tiny taste. It was a sweet ending to a sweet day.
Happy Father's Day, Daddy, we love you bunches and bunches. XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment