Well I guess it is true what they say...all kids after your first tend to get the shaft. So many people have told me "oh yeah, I have so many less pictures/videos/artwork/ect of my second/third/fourth kids". And apparently that starts early...poor little player 2 has nary a blog post compared to the, oh 325 (give or take) posts that pretty much revolve around his/her older brother.
I had really grand intentions of posting a weekly update like I did with Linc in the beginning of my first pregnancy. And to be fair I did start doing them and then life happened and things got crazy and I got a new job and those plans just kinda flew out the window. I am going to start up again though, and I'll probably go ahead and publish the few I did way back at like 7,8,9, and 10wks. But here I am at 19wks, yes, NINETEEN! OMG! Yep you read that right, how did that happen? one - nine, 19...I am kind of in denial that I am one week shy of halfway. Craziness I tell you.
Anyway...here are a few pictures of our little peanut, my first ultrasound at 8wks
And a little over a month ago at 12wks
A Summery Vanilla Top
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment