Tuesday, August 4, 2009

18 weeks


How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1lb...I apparently had a little too much fun at the wedding, though I am disappointed that I can not say that Graeter's ice cream had anything to do with it since I did not get to try any. :( Though with all the walking Saturday and dancing Sunday I am slightly surprised by the gain.
Maternity clothes? Some. Kinda feeling like a mini shopping spree this weekend! Definitely need some new comfy shoes for work.
Sleep: Still pretty tired, trying to get to bed earlier each night. Guinness has decided that I must share my body pillow with him as he has claimed it as his new dog bed. Lots of crazy dreams lately and am having a really hard time getting out of bed in the mornings.
Best moment this week: Relaxing and enjoying the lazy river at Kings Island and hanging out with all our friends. It was SOOOO good to see everyone, like really really good, I miss them more than they can imagine! Getting some great books from Andrew and Rose, I've already dove right into the What to Expect When Expecting book.
Movement: Pretty sure I felt the bun swimming around one night, but again not completely sure.
Food cravings: Not sure I'd call it a craving...but french fries seem to be one of the few things that always sound good to me, most everything else right now sounds kinda eh. Not too crazy about food right now, it doesn't make me sick exactly I just don't feel like eating much.
Gender: Had some pretty memorable dreams where I was telling everyone that we were having a boy...we'll see in 15 more days!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Man I sound like a real alcoholic right now, but after the wedding festivities this past weekend and the open bar I missed out on...I could really go for a gin & tonic!
What I am looking forward to: The awesome Aldersaacs BBQ that is planned for this weekend...perhaps some beanbag toss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers