Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mama i6 Takes on Week 20


Total weight gain/loss: Same.
Maternity clothes? Some.  Definitely seeing more yoga pant wearing on the weekends though...
Sleep: Pretty decent still.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound!  Nothing like seeing that sweet little baby in there.  Everything was great, and they were able to see the gender and the tech filled out the little slips I made and we put them in envelopes.  One was immediately mailed out for planning purposes and the other one is in a safe place.


Worst moment this week: Well to some extent I am continuing to be mopey from events of last week, but I am sure that will get better as time goes on.  And then there is the overwhelmingness of work right now...there is just a lot going on and I am getting ready to go on vacation and I am basically doing 2.5 jobs right now and I see no real end in sight.  I feel so much guilt for leaving work for a week.  I am hoping that passes as I step on a plane.
Movement: Oh yes, there is definitely a squirmy little one in there!  I feel player 2 all the time now, and we witnessed the wiggly little one at the ultrasound this morning.  All.over.the.place, this one.  Very similar to Linc when he was in there, haha.
Food cravings: Not that I can think of this week. 
Gender: Me: girl ; Todd: girl.  Ummmm,yeaaaahhh, the emotional comment from last week still stands.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Well coming off a visit to Cleveland (the land of lox...maybe that's just my inlaws house not actually CLE the city, haha.  Yes, lox, I miss it quite a bit.  I will say that Todd and Linc (yep he loves lox) ate enough for me and player 2.
What I am looking forward to: M-I-C...K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!  Now if only I can let go of work and enjoy myself and my family.
Size of Baby:  (6.5in long) Small cantaloupe

There have been requests for a bump pic.  Well, I will work on it, but by the time we get home from work, pick up Linc, make dinner, and get him to bed I feel like I look not so hot and I am just not in the mood for a photo shoot.  I will see what I can do about that and will try to add one for Week 20 later.

1 comment:

  1. Get artsy and do a fun bump pic with the magic kingdom in the background!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design byApril Showers