Wednesday, July 1, 2009

13 weeks

Head ---------------- Tush
The Bun's First Photo!!!!

So according to our first ultrasound they have adjusted our EDD to January 5th so as of today I am 13 weeks.

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 1lb, back to being down 4lbs total (damn all-day sickness)

Maternity clothes? Even though I am seemingly losing weight the bun is growing and I feel a trip to Motherhood Maternity this coming holiday weekend, hope they have some good sales!

Sleep: Please see post below...

Best moment this week: We had our first ultrasound today. It was awesome! The little bun was feeling kinda shy and perhaps was napping curled up all comfy with is little tush turn toward us. It wasn't long before the bun was rockin' and rollin' all around my uterus though! The Dr. said everything looked great and that I was actually just a little further along than they had first predicted and moved my EDD up to Jan 5th from Jan 9th. Also taking Gil out for Thai food to thank him for puppy-sitting the boys and taking the perfect opportunity to tell him our exciting news by asking the waitress to deliver our special fortune cookies to us at the end of the meal...and then waiting...and waiting...and waiting until he finally realized what it said and that it wasn't a crazy mistake with the batch that we all got the same fortune! It was PRICELESS!

Movement: Not yet, but judging by what we saw today it won't be too long before I start to feel something.

Food cravings: Nothing this week.

Gender: Me: boy; Todd: girl

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly button in or out? In.

What I miss: COFFEE

What I am looking forward to: Can't wait to tell more people and show our parents the bun's picture and have them hear the heartbeat. It is getting harder and harder to not tell people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers