
How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 3lbs
Maternity clothes? I bought a couple of tops from Pea in the Pod that I am very excited about including a few of the essential ruching on the sides variety, and they are super cute on! YAY!
Sleep: So I have read that I will need to eventually stop sleeping on my back and that obviously I will not be able to sleep on my tummy too much longer, so that leaves sides only…boo to that. I think I am going to have to buy one of those curved body pillow thingies soon or I’m never going to make it. Still waking up every couple hours to use the bathroom, and again from what I’ve read that only gets worse as well and eventually I’ll need help getting out of bed to even do that.
Best moment this week: We used the new heart monitor to record the bun’s little heartbeat. As soon as we figure out how we will post it to the blog. Discovering crystallized ginger settles my stomach, that was a big moment for me.
Movement: Not yet.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: grilled cheese, mac & cheese, broccoli cheddar soup…can you see a theme here?
Gender: Me: boy; Todd: girl…20wk u/s scheduled for August 19th at 8am!
Gender: Me: boy; Todd: girl…20wk u/s scheduled for August 19th at 8am!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Big glasses of wine & soft cheeses (again with the cheese, right?)
What I am looking forward to: Spending time in Cleveland and telling my mom and Todd’s family the big news and then FINALLY being able to tell everyone else too! It is just getting harder and harder not to tell our friends and people that we work with. I cannot wait to see the looks on all their faces, though I am sure they are just waiting for us to announce this. Almost every other time we go visit we get asked if we have anything “special” that we want to announce. But they’ll never expect the news to be delivered in a fortune cookie, that’s for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment