Tuesday, July 14, 2009

15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1lb, down 2lbs total
Maternity clothes? I am desperately trying to find a dress that is worthy of being worn to a wedding in about 2 weeks. I am lucky and have a couple of dresses that will work for the rehearsal dinner so at least I don't have to buy 2 dresses!
Sleep: Back to the crazy dreams again, none that I would like to pass along though...
Best moment this week: Letting everyone know the big news! Even though at times it was kinda of stressful and we were nervous most of the time, it has been great to finally let people know! Hopefully none of our friends are too mad at us for fibbing to them a little until we were ready to share the news.
Movement: Not yet, but Dr. Ivey Crowe told me that I should be able to feel something if I lie on my tummy on the bed and I wouldn't squish the bun so not to worry about that, but that it wouldn't like it much and it would let me know that.
Food cravings: Nelson's golden glow chicken (thank you mom), casada cake (thank you Giant Eagle), rice krispy treats (a HUGE thank you to Jaime!!! they totally hit the spot!!!)
Gender: No idea yet.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing new to add here....
What I am looking forward to: Having a 4 day week and relaxing this weekend after the hectic but wonderfuly busy last weekend. Researching baby registries and what we should start looking to add to our must have list. Getting tons of advise from all of my friends & family that have done this already...I will most definately need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers