WOW so what they say about pregnant ladies having crazy dreams, yeah that is so so true! Because let me tell you I had some doozies last night! I think my mind was working overtime from trying out the new fetal heart monitor, which was very cool btw. We found a heartbeat pretty much right away, well two even though I think that the one Todd found was mine and not the bun's, but we are still under debate as to who found the right one...which leads to the wierdest of the dreams that I had last night.
So I dreamt that we went to our first ultrasound and they found three buns and two were identical and one was not, weird I know but for all I know that could be possible, so then somehow I ended up giving birth like 20 minutes later to two toddler boys and a normal sized baby boy...yeah I told you they were CRAZY dreams! So the toddlers were both identical except one had curly red hair and the other one had curly blonde hair, and I don't really remember much about the little baby, but I think it had brown hair...and then I woke up and had to pee. Awesome.
A Summery Vanilla Top
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment