
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Amazingly enough I only gained 1lb this week.
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep: Still tryin to stay on my sides more, I am getting a little more used to it.
Best moment this week: Listening Todd tell Mr. Bun about our days and how dinner was at Passionfish last Monday. It was very cute listening to him recount our day for the little guy.
Food cravings: I had a dream about trick or treating and getting lots of Willy Wonka Bottle Cap candies, so then I really kinda wanted some. While were were at Wegmans I got two packages of them, I was super excited. Mmmm so sugary good!
Movement: Still movin' and grovin' in there. This is one very active little guy!
Gender: Team Blue!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: A good deli sandwich. For lunch turkey on wheat would be delightful...
What I am looking forward to: Making a decision on furniture for the nursery, ordering some blinds, and picking out paint (we didn't make progress on this one last week). BBQing in the city with Tony this weekend, maybe I'll do car bomb cupcakes again they were a pretty big hit! ;)
Milestones: At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, the Bun is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside my womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
No comments:
Post a Comment