Thursday, October 1, 2009

26 week Ultrasound

Mr. Bun had his 26 week photo session yesterday. He was overall pretty cooperative but the tech did comment that he was a very active little guy, she actually saw him do a complete flip...I felt it but she saw it happen! See I am not lying he is actually doing backflips...perhaps he will be gymnastically inclined, I guess we will see! Everything looked good and he is measuring in at 2lbs and had a heartrate of 133 all of which the tech said was perfect. Yay!

She was able to get him to be still long enough for us to see his face, which was AWESOME. The second picture below is of his face, but really evertime she tried to capture the picture he would move a little and make it blurry so he kinda looks like a little alien, but a cute one (I'm his mom what do you expect?!?!..of course I am going to think that is cute!)

Mr. Bun's profile @ 26wks



Mr. Bun's face @ 26wks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers