Thursday, October 22, 2009

Third Trimester Honor Student (Todd Post)


How far along? Starting on the home stretch

Total weight gain/loss: Trying not to eat for two and my busy honey-do list each weekend is helping my initial “sympathy weight” **quote added by Stacie** Todd: "You're making me fat" Stacie: "Well you made me pregnant. We're even."
Maternity clothes?
Stacie has been looking at matching Daddy/baby paperboy hats and such. Not maternity per-se but it’s helping me get in the swing of things.
Sleep:
We tried switching sides of the bed last night since the cradle will be on what is currently “my side” and she wants to be closest. That worked out pretty well. (and by well I mean I slept like a baby and Stacie claims she barely slept). Oh, the sumo baby dream was me showing off my new baby who was small enough to sit in my hand. The baby head was the right size (and was a red-head) but the body was a mini-sumo body, not baby-like.

Best moment this week: I was asked to stop by my manager’s office at the end of the day and I was thinking “What did I do?” Instead, I got the great news that my promotion went through! So I leveled up and the future looks bright.
Worst moment this week: Finally sat down and wrote out all my big ‘To-dos.’ It was nice to get them all on paper because I kept remembering and forgetting which was stressing me out. BUT now I have an idea of all the things that need to get done, most of them by mid-Nov and it is overwhelming.
Food cravings:
After our HOA coup d'état meeting we picked up a couple of DQ Blizzards. This will be my third night enjoying the Thin Mint Blizzard so its been a good run. **this is Stace again...he also ate most of my pumpkin pie blizzard too! :-P

Movement: I hear about all this movement but I get to feel a kick here or there. Reminds me a bit of Ridley Scott's Alien.
Gender: An heir for the House Isaacs.
Labor Signs:
Nope.
Belly button in or out?
She's still got an innie. But to update my previous post, it is slowly becoming more shallow as the weeks go on.
What I miss:
Having other things to talk about than the pregnancy, the baby, and all the hoopla surrounding it.
What I am looking forward to:
Checking more things off the list to continue to get the house (and ourselves) ready for the bun’s arrival
Milestones: Since every other word is about my To-do list I’ll post the big ones:

Done:

-Visit Centers & Apply for Childcare

-Nursery ready (paint, furniture, blinds, fan, etc.)

-Family Car

To-Do:

-Birth Class

-Baby Photos

-Cord Blood Banking

-529 College Account

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers