How far along? 29 weeksTotal weight gain/loss: Down 2lbs. Ok if it weren’t for the fact that the Dr.’s scale was in agreement with our home scale I would think that we needed to buy a new scale.
Maternity clothes? Almost every day. Still wearin’ my regular black dress pants today though…looks like they made it another week.
Sleep: Well since I have mostly gotten rid of my cold I have been sleeping a little bit better, not great though. Not getting up to pee as often as I once was…so that is a plus!
Best moment this week: Attending our temple’s New Member luncheon on Saturday. It was nice to meet some people in our new temple and actually get a chance to chat with the Rabbi. We asked him about recommendations for a mohel, and we got lots of good info for the planning of a berit mila. Plus while we were there we also met another young couple about our age, so they should be cool to hang out with in the future.
Worst moment this week: Spending all of Sunday cleaning the house, I don’t know about this “nesting phase” that they speak of in all the baby books, but I am pretty sure this will never happen to me! I hate cleaning, so much, but I did thoroughly deep clean the fridge & freezer and cleaned/reorganized the pantry.
Food cravings: Sunday I wanted chicken wings, so we ordered in from House of Wing. It was a nice treat after our long day of cleaning, bonus no dishes to do afterwards! J
Movement: I do not think the boy ever stops moving…I am very scared for the future…
Gender: Team Blue!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? Innie.
What I miss: Not having to strain to put on socks in the mornings (the bump is starting to make things a little more difficult); thank god most of my shoes are slip-ons.
What I am looking forward to: Lots coming up in the next few weeks, my birthday, girls wine tasting trip (I won’t be tasting, but I’ll be smelling), and more getting ready for Mr. Bun.
Milestones: I have realized that I am a little over 2/3rds of the way through this adventure of being pregnant, and am reflecting on how lucky I have been and how I have had a very easy pregnancy…at least so far, I know that I have a little ways to go, but for the most part it has been really easy. I am not overly uncomfortable, I feel good, I am tired, but not exhausted. Except for the first few months I have not been sick or had many aversions to foods/smells. There have been very few mood swings/emotional outbursts…Todd can back me up on this (or at least he better!). Other than feeling Mr. Bun kick (like all the time) during the day I barely know I am pregnant. I have been a very lucky lady! ::furiously knocking on wood::
No comments:
Post a Comment