Lincoln has discovered a new TV show that he is in lurve with - like he asks to watch it as soon as he pops out of bed in the morning loves it...we don't oblige. Anywho he loves all things Mike the Knight and really who wouldn't like a cartoon with dragons in it?!?
| My Boys taking in an episode or two of Mike the Knight |
We were all sad to see The Acks' go and need to plan a trip to Texas soon. Maybe take Lincoln to the Texas State Fair so he can experience some crazy fried foods like Mommy & Daddy tried fried butter a few years ago. Ahhhh, good times!
After that little walk down memory lane lets get back to it. Cyndi and I made our biannual trip to the Loudoun County MOPS Consignment Sale. I think we both had some good luck again this year and made out with some great deals! I swore I was not going to buy any toys but but but...I couldn't help myself and the bargains were to great. These were the two things I was the most proud of:
1. GeoTrax Airport & Airplane - how much I spent $4, how much it costs right now on Amazon $134.95! Uhhh yeah you read that correctly. We have a GeoTrax train set from Linc's Grammy that he just crazy about, like he sleeps with it. So I was pretty sure this would be a hit too, and it definitely was.2. Elmo Live - how much I spent $8, how much it costs right now on Amazon $199.95! SCORE! We needed to replace the batteries because Elmo was only getting through half of his sentences and then stopping so I guess you could add another $4 ,but even still it was a total deal! And Linc LOVES him too.
I scooped up several pieces of baby gap clothing that were great deals and were hardly worn. I only spent a little over $30 total for the toys above and probably 10 pieces of clothing. All in all it was yet another successful consignment shopping experience.
We took a trip to Best Buy and played with the Kinect again on Sunday, we wanted to see if Linc was old enough yet. He's still just a little too young to play the Sesame Street game but he is getting closer. He had a fun time trying to dance with one of the games. I think he had the most fun though when he discovered the music room there & all the drum sets...I think we just might have a future drummer on our hands folks.
We have been enjoying a pretty low key rest of the week & are really excited to have a Birthday party to go to this weekend for one of Linc's little friends. Bonus it is Firetruck themed, and I am pretty sure Linc is going to loose his little mind with the fun that will be had. Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment