Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mama i6 Takes on Week 30! (Ahhh only 10 more to go)

Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 lbs, I am sure it has nothing to do with all the rice krispies I ate at the Alderson's housewarming on Sunday...yeah nothing to do with that at all.  Also they may have had some virgin cosmos made up that were so good that one could have drank straight from the pitcher once all the other guests had gone...possibly, maybe...

Maternity clothes? Oh my, yes.  I have been still wearing normal sleep shirts and I am starting to wake up in the middle of the night because my belly is cold, lol.  I think I might need to find some longer sleep shirts.
Sleep: Eh, it's going alright.  I am starting to get a little bit of a cold or something, so I think that is hindering my sleep right now more than the whole being pregnant thing.  
Best moment this week: Well, gosh I think it is pretty darn hard to beat last week, so why bother right?  Though I will say that I had a good Dr. appt today and we are now officially scheduled for my c-section at 9am Thursday January 24th with my fave doctor in the practice so that's pretty good news!

Worst moment this week: Does car trouble count?  Yeah my car had a recall on a part that we didn't find out until after it started giving us trouble and left me stranded.  Thank goodness it stopped working as I was pulling into Linc's daycare and not traveling down the toll road.  All is well now, and the silver lining in all of this is that the fix was free and covered under the recall.  
Movement: Yep, lots and lots.  Sometimes I think she is seriously is jamming into my organs on a regular basis.
Food cravings: Still with the cake...
Gender: Team Pink.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly button in or out? In-ish
What I miss: Bending down to the ground to pick up toys or anything I may have dropped is getting harder and harder these days.
What I am looking forward to: Getting things in order.
Size of Baby:  (15.7 in long)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers