Friday, November 16, 2012

Team i6 Takes on Week 148/9

The weeks are just flying by now...and I am falling behind again.  Let's see how much I can remember from the past two weeks and get you all caught up.

I think I covered most of what we did two weeks ago in my weekly bumpdate and the extra posts about big brother class & picture day.  So I am going to move on.

We had a particularly crazy Saturday on Nov 10th.  Todd and I signed up for the Greater Washington Heart Walk that took place downtown.  We both signed up for my boss's team and Linc came along for the ride/walk.  The walk was downtown at The Washington National's stadium, so we hopped the metro eeeeaarrrly in the mornin' and we were off on our adventure.  And an adventure it was, there was track maintenance so we were forced off the train and on to a bus and then back on to a train, so of course Lincoln thought it was the BEST THING EVER!  Mommy and Daddy, not so much, but we finally made it to our desitnation and in time to meet up with my friend Alexis and her little guys Mr. W & Mr. H.  We all had a great time doing the 1mi walk and Linc loved walking on the actual baseball field.
And then it was time to start our trek back home which again involved a trip on the train, then bus, then train again, and then car.  Then nap!  For all of us really.  And once we were up it was time to go again and head to Linc's friend Miss T's birthday bash at Sports Bounce.  Linc and all his little preschool pals had a grand time bouncing all around for the afternoon.  Then it was time for pizza, cake, party hats, and pinatas.  By the time all was said and done I think all the kids and adults were thoroughly wore out!  I know I was...

Sunday was a cleaning day and time for us to again resume our prep of Linc's big boy room.  We have a lot of stuff in our closets, not quite to hoarder levels but still the amount of $h!# we can fill a closet with baffles me!  After we did some work and had nap we headed to The Alderson's for their housewarming party, where I believe I talked about my consumption of large amounts of rice krispies.  Lincoln had fun playing with all the kids and chowing down on pizza and veggies.  He always has the best time at Uncle Matt, Aunt Cyndi, Tyler & Zach's house, the socializing and the toys just can't be beat. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design byApril Showers