Lincoln kept saying Happy Halloween instead of Happy Thanksgiving...I guess he just wasn't ready to let go of the Halloween fun yet. Though by the end of the day he had Happy Thanksgiving down.
At school they had been doing projects having to do with Thanksgiving and pumpkins and being thankful and what not. Here are some of the pics I snapped of stuff around his classroom that the kids did.
The first is a pumpkin pie that they painted with some glue and then had them sprinkle spices on and then they asked them what it smelled like and a few other questions. Linc's answer cracks me up...I can totally hear him saying it too.
Then they asked them what they were thankful for, but I guess they didn't really understand the concept of being thankful yet, so they asked them what they loved.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment