skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A few weeks ago was picture day for Linc at preschool. And let me tell you they have come a long way in the school picture technology. Back in the day we maybe got a choice of one other background, and those were pretty lame anyway. Now...now...you get digital files, and more background than you can possibly imagine. I amused myself for quite a while when we were looking at all the possibilities We got to choose 6 btw.
His picture is so adorable! I suppose I might be a little biased but seriously how cute is he? He looks like such a big boy, sigh...
Anyway here were some of the more hilarious backgrounds.

And here are some of the other ones that are in the running for the 6 we get to choose.
Blog Design byApril Showers
No comments:
Post a Comment