Seriously how has it been 5 months since my sweet sweet boy was born? Time has just flown by! I am just so excited for everyday with him and can't wait to see what he is going to do next. But some days I just look at him and never want him to grow up I just want to keep him his sweet little baby self, because I knew all too soon he will be a little boy! OH my gosh!
Any way, yesterday was his 5 month mini check-up and a few vaccinations. First off, let me tell ya the kid is a charmer he had the nurse wrapped around his little baby finger! He was all smiles and giggles for her. She kept telling me/him that she was so sorry for the stick that was about to happen, and he didn't make a peep and then smiled again at her when she was done. What a brave little guy! She kept saying that he was just the cutest little boy, and I'm pretty sure she's seen a lot of babies! =-)
No comments:
Post a Comment