How old? 5 Months 3 days
Total weight: 14.6 lbs! What a little chunkster! He's got a dimple on his elbow, a dimple! How adorable is that?!?
Baby food: On the menu at Chez Isaacs tonight: Steamed Carrot Mash Total weight: 14.6 lbs! What a little chunkster! He's got a dimple on his elbow, a dimple! How adorable is that?!?
Sleep: We've had a few 3am wake-ups here and there, but he goes right back down after a snack. The crib is working out great. At some point I am going to figure out how to post some images that we catch on the iTouch from our baby monitor software, it captures any movement and some of it is pretty funny to watch back. You really see exactly how he ends up facing the opposite direction of how he was put to bed to start with. (It's sad that this amuses me, right?)
Best moment this week: Well, one of them may have just happened tonight after watching Lincoln play with his first cellphone! Pretty funny stuff. Don't worry it was thoroughly cleaned and deactivated before he got a hold of it. What can we say the kid was born to love technology! Worst Moment: Poor little Linc, his eczema spot on his forehead has flared up again, just when I think we've got it beat it comes right back.
And on a personal note one of my dearest friends at work moved on to bigger & better things at another company. I am going to miss stopping by her desk and chatting. And damn if I don't gotta find a new source for the good gossip...LOL! What I'm Looking Forward To: Celebrate Fairfax is this weekend, and last year I was pregnant so there was no giant smoked turkey leg for me, BOO (but I suppose it was for a good cause). We don't get to volunteer with Lockheed this year but we are going to go and walking around and check stuff out with Lincoln...perhaps have a turkey leg and maybe a funnel cake, I mean since we will already be there and everything.
Next next weekend is NOVA Brew Fest, and again this year not pregnant and I am really looking forward to sampling (oh and seeing The Cobbels' too)! ;)Movement: Man-o-man does the boy love his new Jumperoo! Though it is less of a jumperoo right now than an apparatus to assist him in standing until he gets tired and lifts up his feet so that he is just kinda sitting there. But he loves it.
Next next weekend is NOVA Brew Fest, and again this year not pregnant and I am really looking forward to sampling (oh and seeing The Cobbels' too)! ;)Movement: Man-o-man does the boy love his new Jumperoo! Though it is less of a jumperoo right now than an apparatus to assist him in standing until he gets tired and lifts up his feet so that he is just kinda sitting there. But he loves it.
Milestones: Your baby's getting better at spotting very small objects and tracking things that are moving. At this point, he may be able to recognize an object after seeing only part of it — like his favorite toy peeking out from under a blanket. This will be the basis of little hide-and-seek games you'll be playing in the coming months. He can also follow an object out of his view.You may also notice that he'll reach for a block (or another object) on a table if you hold him close to it, and once he's got one, he may just go after a second.

No comments:
Post a Comment